GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING https://eventplus.bg/ WEBSITE
The terms used in the General Conditions are defined as follows:
- Platform is a separate place in the global network, which can be accessed through its unified address eventplus.bg;
- Merchant is every natural person or legal entity that sells or offers for sale products, offers services or concludes a contract with a user as part of their commercial or professional activity in the public or private sector, as well as every person acting on their behalf.
- Supplier is every natural person or legal entity in the supply chain of the commodity who by occupation transfers the ownership or sets up or transfers other property rights on a product in favour of another supplier or merchant, or who concludes a contract with a user in the public or private sector.
- Producer is any natural person or legal entity, that by occupation produces products/ goods in a final form or significantly changes or remakes a product in view of launching it on the market for sale, as well as any natural person or legal entity that presents itself as a producer by labels on the product, its packaging or the technical or commercial documentation for it their name or company name, their production sign or any other trademark.
- User is any natural person that acquires a product or uses services that are not intended for commercial or trade activity and every natural person that as a part in the contract acts outside the frame of their commercial or professional activity.
- Profile is a specific part of the platform which comprises information about a registered user, producer, supplier or merchant about the products or services offered.
- Advertisement (Ad) is a published text by a user, producer, supplier or merchant of specific goods, products, services or objects that they sell or offer with the purpose of rent or sale to third parties under specific conditions.
- Subscription plan is a fee that users, producers, suppliers and merchants pay to use the platform through which they present their products, services or objects. The rates are according to the services used and the period of usage and those are described in detail in section “PRICES” on the website.
- Visitors are all registered or not registered on the website users, producers, suppliers and merchants who interact with the platform eventplus.bg.
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Trading company named Event Plus BG Ltd., UIC 204208926, with seat and address of management 81 Hristo Stanishev, Sofia- owner of the platform www.eventplus.bg from one side as a MERCHANT and from the other USER/ SERVICE USER, PRODUCER, SUPPLIER and MERCHANT– the data is reflected in the contract for providing services, herein it shall be referred to as contract.
2.(1) The website www.eventplus.bg is a platform that provides automatic information search, stores a third party information (hosting) and performs electronic links to third party information (linking). The services provided by the company are focused on facilitating the connection between the users, producers, suppliers and merchants with other users, producers, suppliers and merchants, as well as marketing and communicating information about the services, products, objects offered with the purpose of rent or sale in the performance of their professional or commercial activity, but also for fulfilling personal needs. By using the website www.eventplus.bg the process of event organisation of any kind is enabled, like holding trainings, seminars, conferences, as well finding venues for that purpose, training rooms, celebration halls; technical equipment for presentation; catering, decoration, photo and video services, event hosts and others. The website provides the opportunity to publish news, information about upcoming events and others, advertising formats with the purpose of promoting the events and finding the services, products and halls needed in an easy and fast manner. On the one side using the website provides users, suppliers, producers and merchants the opportunity to reach directly real and prospective clients, and on the other side, the big audience- finding what they need fast and easy. All of this is possible when you register a profile in the website which provides the user, producer, supplier or the merchant the opportunity to create their own space through which they can present the products, services, themselves or their business to a big audience of users, producers, suppliers and merchants.
(2) The platform offers also additional paid options for advertising as publishing top offers, publishing articles in the sections “News”, in the website blog or advertising through email marketing to a target audience.
(3) The company provides the above-mentioned services after a payment from the user, producer, supplier or merchant is received as regards to the shown in section “PRICES” sums for their usage. Prices are final within the meaning of article 133, paragraph 9 of Law on Value Added.
- The contract comes into force at the moment Event Plus BG Ltd. receives the payment on the price agreed.
- Event Plus BG Ltd. is obliged to activate the profile and to provide the user, producer, supplier and merchant of the paid service the opportunity to use it, as per the contract duration respecting the General terms and conditions.
- The website’s content is reachable at the territory of Bulgaria and outside of it, depending on the specific technical conditions available in the territory in question.
II PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
- (1)Everyone using the platform pays a fee that depends on the services used and the period of time in which the services will be used.
(2) For the different services and periods of usage are created subscription plans which are based on a specific service and the period of time it will be used for.
(3) Every user, producer, supplier or merchant can choose additional paid forms for advertising like publishing top offers in the platform, publishing articles or advertising through email marketing to a target audience.
(4) The subscription plans, additional forms for advertising and their prices are described in detail in section PRICES in the platform.
III RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- (1) Every user, producer, supplier and merchant is required to submit a request for registration with user name and password in order to create a profile, a valid registration request is one confirmed by an administrator, which is done by sending an electronic message to the email address submitted by the user registering.
(2) A valid request, as per the previous article, is any request that comprises all data required in the online form to which Event Plus BG Ltd. provides access in their platform, meant for that purpose and the data is filled in correctly.
(3) After submitting a valid registration request the user, producer, supplier and merchant consents that Event Plus BG Ltd. uses the following technical means for communication with them:
- phone number;
(4) The registration provides an opportunity to create a profile, which can be accessed by filling in the user name and password.
(5) The user, producer, supplier and merchant present their products, services or venues/halls in their profile. In the profile they upload a photo gallery, fill in any necessary technical information, publish video materials, links to their own web pages in the social media, location visualizations through google maps, contact form and direct form for submitting requests.
8.(1) After publishing an advertisement in a certain category and, before sending it for administrator’s approval, the user, producer, supplier and merchant may preview their publication.
(2) After publication the user, producer, supplier and merchant receive a personal descriptive link that they can use for different marketing goals.
- Everyone who has a profile in the platform has the right to unlimited access and can at any time delete, add or change information that he/she has published.
- Event Plus BG Ltd., as platform owner, has the obligation to:
(1) provide the service in the contract concluded for the period of time set to the user, producer, supplier and merchant. In case of being unable to operate the agreed service for reasons beyond their control Event Plus BG Ltd. does not bear any responsibility and does not owe any compensation.
(2) provide the appropriate space in the platform for information regarding the special deals offered and is obliged to indicate:
- the group of services that the promotion is valid for;
- the terms of the promotion;
- time period of the promotion.
11.(1) The user can withdraw from the contract without giving any reasons within 14 days from conclusion of the contract, without penalty or compensation required and without paying any expenses, excluding the additional expenses made for the delivery of the documents, connected to the contract conclusion.
(2) So that they exercise their right of withdrawal the user has to unambiguously state it by sending a message to Event Plus BG for exercising their right of withdrawal before the 14-day period is over.
(3) When the user wants the providing of the service to start before the time for implementing the right of withdrawal, the latter is obliged to make explicit request for that. In that case, if they exercise the right of withdrawal after they have requested for providing the service before the expiration of the time for withdrawal, the user is obliged to pay a proportional amount of what has been provided up to the moment that he has informed Event Plus BG Ltd. about their willingness to withdraw. The proportional amount that the user has to pay is estimated based on the final price negotiated in the contract.
- (1)With the consent to these General Terms and Conditions the user, producer, supplier or merchant agrees to receive commercial messages from Event Plus BG Ltd., the aim of which is to offer information or advertising regarding their own offers or product or/and service offers by other commercial companies, to want information regarding all kinds of matters/ questions, connected to advertising campaigns, to conduct surveys and others.
(2) The user, producer, supplier and merchant have the right to decline receiving the commercial messages by unsubscribing from the list of receivers.
- Regarding these General Terms and conditions the user, producer, supplier or merchant have the following obligations:
- To fill in correctly the electronic form of their profiles and presented products and services by giving precise, clear and most detailed data concerning their presentation;
- Not to perform any malicious actions with the purpose of breaking the normal functioning of the Platform like sending unwanted email (SPAM, JUNK, MAIL), channel overflow (FLOOD), gaining access to resources with third party rights and passwords, using defects in the systems with the purpose of personal gain or obtaining information, as well as other actions that may be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage or provoking virus installation or remote control systems, disturbance of the normal work of other users and service receivers, performing any kind of acts that can be qualified as crime or administrative violation under the meaning of the Bulgarian legislation;
- Not to publish, send or process any materials with illegal, threatening, untrue, misleading, offensive, discriminative, defamatory, maledictive, obscene, provocative, pornographic or religious, incorrect content or any other materials that can imply or encourage behavior seen as criminal offence or could lead to civil or criminal liability or in any other way breaks the law.
- Not to create two identical profiles.
- With the consent to these General Terms and Conditions the user, producer, supplier or merchant declares:
- that they are a legal person or representative of a registered by the law legal entity;
- that as a Merchant she/ he is not declared bankrupt, nor is in insolvency proceedings, as well as is not in winding up proceedings;
- that they have all the necessary licenses and documents in case the Bulgarian legislation foresees a regime of autorisation, registration or information regarding the executed activities.
- that they possess the required intellectual property rights on the materials they publish, which are subject of intellectual property under the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights.
- that they agree that visitors in the website publish in their profile positive, negative or neutral feedback/ rating for the service provided.
- Providing their services Event Plus BG has the following rights:
- to make amendments to these General Terms and conditions in case that the market of these services changes and there is rise in the value of the service, then prices should be updated as well or if as a result of the service improvement by modernization and its alignment with the new technologies and accomplishments in the field, to the characteristics of the further new opportunities should be added so that the equivalent value is defined for the precise moment, and within 7 days from the changes and amendments made in the General Terms and conditions should inform the user, producer, supplier or the merchant about this occurrence of circumstance by telephone, email or address of correspondence. If the user does not consent to the amendments in the General terms and conditions, they may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and with no penalties or compensation required or to continue to use the service in the acting before the amendments General Terms and Conditions. In case that the user, producer, supplier or merchant withdraws from the contract, they are obliged to send a written notice to Event Plus BG Ltd. in 1 month’s period to inform them of their decision. If the user, producer, supplier or merchant does not send written notice to Event Plus BG Ltd., the user is considered obliged to the new General Terms and Conditions;
- to change the characteristics of the offered services when, as a consequence of the emerging new technologies, new opportunities in the field are presented and the services have to be renewed/modernized by being aligned with the new technologies and accomplishments in the field, with the goal to improve the service so that the customer’s higher needs are met and with the goal that Event Plus Ltd. is competitive on the market by providing high quality services.
- to implement electronic links to other internet pages, as well as any other advertising materials- banners, video clips and others. With the consent to these General Terms and Conditions the user, producer, supplier or merchant of the internet page agrees that to his attention will be presented such advertising materials and links to other internet pages;
- to stop without notice the access to the profile, to delete its content and to delete the profile in case that the latter is unlawful and was aware or has been informed by the competent state authorities for the wrongful character of the information or activity of the specific user, producer, supplier or merchant who published the information, as well as when there are other serious grounds like publishing materials that damage the image of the Platform or the image of the user, producer, supplier or merchant, including removing from the profile rating given by a visitor for a service provided by the user, producer, supplier or merchant that violates decency and morality.
- (1)All components included in the Platform’s content, including text, pictures, graphs, schemes, design, video, software programs, etc. are subject to copyright under the meaning of Copyright and Neighboring Rights Act and are owned by Event Plus BG LTD. On the other hand, those published by users, producers, suppliers and merchants are owned by the one who has published them.
17. (1) Event Plus BG Ltd. is a personal data administrator, registered under the PDPA and guarantees the privacy of the information provided by the users who have their profiles in the platform.
(2) Event Plus BG LTD. commits to guarantee the privacy of the information that comprises personal data by taking the necessary technical and organisational measures for protecting the data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or from unauthorized access, alteration or distribution, as well as other illegal forms of data processing.
(3) Personal data disclosure is possible if the established legal procedures are respected and met.
(4) Consenting to these General Terms and Conditions, users creating a profile on the platform give their indefinite, explicit, unconditional consent that their personal data is collected, stored, processed and used from Event Plus BG Ltd for the purposes of the concluded between the both parties contract or for other purposes allowed.
IV TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
- (1)With the expiration of the negotiated in the contract fixed period of service usage.
(2) 14 days from conclusion of the contract in cases described in article 11 from the General Terms and conditions.
V FINAL PROVISIONS
19.(1). These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between users, producers, suppliers and merchants that have a profile in www.eventplus.bg, established in regard to the profile creation and Event Plus BG providing services connected with accepting, storing, providing and sharing information from users, producers, suppliers and merchants through their platform www.eventplus.bg.
(2) Contracts concluded between users, producers, suppliers and merchants having a profile in www.eventplus.bg and website’s visitors, i.e. other users, producers, suppliers and merchants, are subject to a separate contract between them and Event Plus BG is not a party to these contracts and does not bear any responsibility for their partial or total non-completion, delays or bad implementation as well as any damages that occur for either of the parties or for third parties in regard to the implementation of the contract.
20. All possible disputes between the parties are to be settled on a voluntary basis, in the spirit of understanding and goodwill, making equal concessions. In case that the dispute cannot be resolved voluntary, the parties shall bring the matter before the competent court in Republic of Bulgaria.
- For all cases that are not put in these General Terms and Conditions the current legislation of Republic of Bulgaria shall be applied.
- When you create a profile inwww.eventplus.bg you grant your consent to be bound by these general terms and conditions for using the platform. If you do not accept the terms, registration is not possible.